Ice Gladiator

CSS helper

Страницы: (19) « Первая ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... Последняя »  ( Перейти к первому непрочитанному сообщению ) ОтветитьСоздать опрос

> Artistry on Ice 2011, 16-24 июля 2011
Devekke
Отправлено: Июл 23 2011, 19:41
Цитата

Активный пользователь

Статус: Offline

Цитата (Поклонница @ Июл 23 2011, 17:36)

Devekke, а откуда такая информация?
PMEmail Poster
Поклонница
Отправлено: Июл 23 2011, 19:57
Цитата

Активный пользователь

PM
Поклонница
Отправлено: Июл 23 2011, 20:18
Цитата

Активный пользователь

Видео с репетиции перед шоу в Пекине 17 июля
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjg3NTY0MDA4.html
PM
Mana
Отправлено: Июл 23 2011, 20:38
Цитата

Новичок

Hi everyone I'm a fan of Alexei from Shanghai. Today I went to the airport with some other fans to see him off to Taiwan. The flight they supposed to take was scheduled to take off at 11:05, so we arrived Terminal 2 before 9:00, waiting at Counter H for them to check in. First we spotted J.Weir, P.Chan, Sasha Cohen and Arakawa, then the Russians and Marton, we started wondering where was Alexei, but didn't dare to ask them after they signed for us. We waited until the flight stopped check in, Alexei still didn't appear, so we called someone from Artistry, and she told us that he would take a flight 1 hour later. Then we hurried to Terminal 1, it took us about 20min to get there. I asked the staff at the counter if Mr. Yagudin had checked in already, but they told me "there wasn't anyone with the name" on the list. We waited until the new flight stopped checking in, but still didn't see Alexei...
I guess he got drunk last night? Anyway, hope his performance in Taiwan will be great~~~
PMEmail Poster
Ola
Отправлено: Июл 23 2011, 20:42
Цитата

Админ

Поклонница, последнее фото - такой горец user posted image

Оверкам на фоне золотого дождя user posted image
user posted image
[Показать/Скрыть]
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

ВИДЕО
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/YpWPf0f0MHI/
PMEmail Poster
Ola
Отправлено: Июл 23 2011, 20:48
Цитата

Админ

Цитата (Mana @ Июл 23 2011, 20:36)
I guess he got drunk last night? Anyway, hope his performance in Taiwan will be great~~~

С чего такое предположение? Бред какой-то. Лучше бы вы нам про шоу рассказали.
PMEmail Poster
Mana
Отправлено: Июл 23 2011, 20:56
Цитата

Новичок

Цитата (Ola @ Июл 23 2011, 18:46)
Цитата (Mana @ Июл 23 2011, 20:36)

С чего такое предположение? Бред какой-то. Лучше бы вы нам про шоу рассказали.

sorry.gif, I didn't mean anything bad. Its just a joke. At the end of the first half of the show last night, he took a bottle of wine with him to the backstage, which I think is a joke? sorry.gif if I offended you.
PMEmail Poster
AYching
Отправлено: Июл 23 2011, 20:56
Цитата

Активный пользователь

I am terrible busy this month, some very important work which are always happen near the end of the year, all come into this month, I am in great pressure, so no matter how much I want, I can’t go to Beijing and Shenghai this time, I even still have to work today!
Thanks for all the girls who shared great report, photos and videos.
I heard that Alexei arrived safely and is in good condition.
Alexei with many great skaters come to my country my city in the first time, this is an honor for us.
Wish the show tomorrow will be a great success.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Я страшный заняты в этом месяце, некоторые очень важные работы, которые всегда происходит ближе к концу года, все пришли в этот месяц, я в большое давление, поэтому не важно, сколько я хочу, я не могу поехать в Пекин и Shenghai на этот раз, я даже до сих пор приходится работать сегодня!
Спасибо всем девушкам, которые поделились большим докладом, фото и видео.
Я слышал, что Алексей благополучно прибыл и находится в хорошем состоянии.
Алексей со многими великими фигуристами прийти к моей стране мой город в первый раз, это честь для нас.
Желание показать, завтра будет большим успехом.
PMEmail Poster
Devekke
Отправлено: Июл 23 2011, 20:59
Цитата

Активный пользователь

Ola, вот тоже сижу соображаю, перевариваю..Посмотрела расписание China Airlines рейс сегодня 16:45-18:30, вылет из терминала 1,Air China 19:50-21:45, так же вылет из терминала 1, он мог любым из этих рейсов улететь , шоу то завтра, прилетал же он у Китай не со всеми. Ясно, что остальные полетели утром, что с того?
PMEmail Poster
Devekke
Отправлено: Июл 23 2011, 21:01
Цитата

Активный пользователь

Цитата (AYching @ Июл 23 2011, 18:54)

I heard that Alexei arrived safely and is in good condition.

give_rose.gif
PMEmail Poster
Ola
Отправлено: Июл 23 2011, 21:02
Цитата

Админ

Учитывая, что прилетел в Шанхай ночью, мог элементарно проспать.

PMEmail Poster
Ola
Отправлено: Июл 23 2011, 21:09
Цитата

Админ

Цитата (Mana @ Июл 23 2011, 20:54)
sorry.gif, I didn't mean anything bad. Its just a joke. At the end of the first half of the show last night, he took a bottle of wine with him to the backstage, which I think is a joke? sorry.gif if I offended you.

Я думаю, он тоже шутил yes.gif
Mana, расскажите, лучше про шоу. Пожалуйста! user posted image
Это правда, что баскетболиста и Сару Паркер встречали лучше всех фигуристов, вместе взятых? И еще - что Леша крикнул зрителям после Танго? На FSU пишут, что крикнул "Браво!" smile.gif

AYching, так жаль, что пришлось пропустить шоу в Пекине и Шанхае... но завтра-то получится пойти?
PMEmail Poster
AYching
Отправлено: Июл 23 2011, 21:22
Цитата

Активный пользователь

Of course I go tomorrow!
PMEmail Poster
Mana
Отправлено: Июл 23 2011, 21:22
Цитата

Новичок

Цитата (Ola @ Июл 23 2011, 19:07)
Цитата (Mana @ Июл 23 2011, 20:54)

Я думаю, он тоже шутил yes.gif
Mana, расскажите, лучше про шоу. Пожалуйста! user posted image
Это правда, что баскетболиста и Сару Паркер встречали лучше всех фигуристов, вместе взятых? И еще - что Леша крикнул зрителям после Танго? На FSU пишут, что крикнул "Браво!" smile.gif

AYching, так жаль, что пришлось пропустить шоу в Пекине и Шанхае... но завтра-то получится пойти?

Well I still hadn't calmed down completely to recall last night's show. I was so focused on Alexei that I didn't notice that Rochette was not on show in Shanghai. yes.gif, a basketball star of China, Yao, who played for Houston Rocket and just retired several days ago came to watch the show, and he sat close to SJP. And yes.gif Alexei shouted out at the end of Libertango to himself, and asked for applause from the audience. A fan called Aurora has taken some photos and uploaded them on Flicker, I don't know if you can see them?

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjvpXGqV
PMEmail Poster
Mana
Отправлено: Июл 23 2011, 21:27
Цитата

Новичок

By the way, when we went to the airport yesterday to meet Alexei, a girl brought a Teddy bear, a bunch of lily, and I brought a set of porcelain plates with lucky cats on them for dear little Elizabeth. Wish he loved them.
PMEmail Poster
Ola
Отправлено: Июл 23 2011, 21:33
Цитата

Админ

Цитата (Mana @ Июл 23 2011, 21:20)
And yes.gif Alexei shouted out at the end of Libertango to himself, and asked for applause from the audience.

lol.gif Так это он себе крикнул браво)) Молодец) и правда, сам не похвалишь)

Цитата
A fan called Aurora has taken some photos and uploaded them on Flicker, I don't know if you can see them?

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjvpXGqV

Да, мы нашли их, замечательные фотографии, спасибо Aurora give_rose.gif

Mana, если шоу будет показано на тв, вы сможете записать? И еще вопрос, не знаете, чье вот это видео Overcome http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/YpWPf0f0MHI/ and how to download it?
PMEmail Poster
Ola
Отправлено: Июл 23 2011, 21:43
Цитата

Админ

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Mana
Отправлено: Июл 23 2011, 21:47
Цитата

Новичок

Ola, the videos on tudou.com can't be downloaded unless you register and use their own download software of the website. And yes.gif the show will be on television, a fan said that then she will record it and upload. Then I can tell you where to download the show. sorry.gif I'm not good at computer at all, so I don't know how to upload..
I think there will be more photos and videos later, so maybe you can wait for a little while?
P.S. To me Alexei shouting Bravo to himself is truly adorable~~~Loved it!!
PMEmail Poster
Ola
Отправлено: Июл 23 2011, 21:53
Цитата

Админ

Цитата (Mana @ Июл 23 2011, 21:45)
Ola, the videos on tudou.com can't be downloaded unless you register and use their own download software of the website.

Ясно, не буду и пытаться. Просто съемка очень красивая.

Цитата
And yes.gif the show will be on television, a fan said that then she will record it and upload. Then I can tell you where to download the show. sorry.gif I'm not good at computer at all, so I don't know how to upload..
I think there will be more photos and videos later, so maybe you can wait for a little while

Of course we can wait ) Спасибо, если кто-то сможет записать шоу и выложить выступления Алексея.
PMEmail Poster
Ola
Отправлено: Июл 23 2011, 22:09
Цитата

Админ

PMEmail Poster
0 Пользователей читают эту тему (0 Гостей и 0 Скрытых Пользователей)
0 Пользователей:

Topic Options Страницы: (19) « Первая ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... Последняя » ОтветитьСоздать опрос